Banarasi silk heavy jaal work handloom saree
holyrn09Regular price Rs. 8,599.00 Sale price Rs. 6,599.00 Save Rs. 2,000.00
Classic yet trendy! A silk saree is undoubtedly the answer for this line of clothing. From an old Grandma to a young girl, a silk saree tends to amplify their beauty. These sarees are a perfect choice for every auspicious occasion; when worn by a person, these sarees reflect our tradition and create an aura of Royalty, Luxury, and Grandsire of our Indian Heritage. Blended silk is a good alternative for those who are looking for a pocket-friendly silk saree. Blending in pure silk thread makes these sarees more durable and low maintenance.
- Fabric- katan silk (blend)
- Color- Red
- blouse- running as saree color
- Saree Length With Blouse- 6.3mtr
- Maintenance- Dry Wash Only
- Work type- Zari Weaving (allover) in saree, blouse plain with border in sleeves
- COD applicable only on purchasing value upto 9000.
- Handcrafted products may have slight irregularities in patterns, motif and texture but it makes saree work more beautiful and authentic.
- Handcrafted products are not a subject to mass production. Usually these are made in single or batches. Thus due to human involvement in process slight variation in colours, motifs and patterns is normal in each batch
- The Color of actual products may slightly vary due to the photogenic effect.
- Our products are handmade hence the delivery timelines are high- (10-15days from booking).For any urgent order delivery need to contact our support team at +91 9119897268 or write us on holy firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before shipment every product goes to quality check. However if the product has a genuine manufacturing defect , we are open to re fulfilling your order.