Chanderi Handblock Ajrakh print saree with print blouse and zari piping border
Holyvs18Regular price Rs. 4,199.00 Sale price Rs. 3,600.00 Save Rs. 599.00
Chanderi cotton by Silk Saree are light weighted and breathable fabric. These sarees are exclusive to a small town of Madhya Pradesh “Chanderi”. A fine weaving , beautiful coloured patterns, geometric shapes and motifs make it well suited choice for the casual as well as professional wear.
- Fabric- Silk By Cotton
- Color- MultiColor
- Saree length with blouse- 6.5meters
- Blouse-Multi Printed
- Dye Type-Vegetable Dye
- Craft Type-Ajrakh print
- Maintenance – first time use dry wash, later on hand wash with mild detergent
- COD applicable only on purchasing value upto 5000.
- Handcrafted products may have slight irregularities in patterns, motif and texture but it makes saree work more beautiful and authentic.
- Handcrafted products are not a subject to mass production. Usually these are made in single or batches. Thus due to human involvement in process slight variation in colours, motifs and patterns is normal in each batch
- The Color of actual products may slightly vary due to the photogenic effect.
- These are Handloom products, so the final preparation like dying and polishing is done after booking confirmation so, it may take 10-12 days for delivery.
- Before shipment every product goes to quality check. However if the product has a genuine manufacturing defect , we are open to re fulfilling your order.