Please take notice of the fact that since most of our products are handcrafted, we usually have only a couple of pieces in stock. And because every product is crafted with care by our skilled artisans, it is not possible for us to offer cancellations, returns and exchanges unless there is a fault from our end like a major issue in the quality or wrong product shipment.
- You may cancel your order before it has been shipped, provided that no tassels and/or fall pico have been added to your request. Should you cancel your order, you will receive a credit amount equivalent to the value of your order for any subsequent purchase on the website. If you wish to receive a refund instead, any bank/payment gateway processing charges will be borne by you and will be deducted from the total before the refund.
- Only unstitched garments (saris, stoles, and dupattas) are eligible for cancellations. Orders for fabrics and apparel/ garments cannot be cancelled.
- Returns will only be accepted in the case of a manufacturing defect or dispatch of an incorrect item.
- Apparel/ garments cannot be returned.
- Your return request should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your shipment. Requests sent after 48 hours of delivery of parcel will not be eligible for returns.
- If you receive your order in a parcel and packaging that appears to have been tampered with, damaged, or is in an unsealed condition, you are advised not to accept such a parcel and do not open the package. Kindly immediately get in touch with us at email@example.com or call at +91 6364100868. In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrived is damaged, you need to email us a photo of the damaged packaging along with the return request as per step 3.
- Upon receipt of your request, we shall examine the same and send you an authorization of return/exchange within 5 working days. Upon receipt of the authorization, the product must be couriered back in original packing to holythread’s address within 5 days, which will be provided to you by email.
- The product being returned/exchanged must be in its original unused condition and sent along with the original bill and tags intact.
- We aim to process all returns within 7 working days.
- You could choose to get a full refund in the form of store credits or get a refund on your original credit or debit card used for payment in which case return shipping charges and a stocking fee might be applicable. Holythread will initiate the process for a refund on your original debit or credit card within 7 working days but we cannot guarantee the time taken by the bank authorities.
- You may exchange your order only if no tassels and/or fall pico have been added to your request or confirmation.
- You will be responsible for any applicable customs and duties for both the returned shipment and the items we ship in exchange. (Please note that incoming shipments into India from overseas can attract very high custom duty charges. Those will need to be borne by the customer in case of an exchange.)
- To and fro shipping charges will be applicable in case of overseas shipments.
- All our apparel is made on order and cannot be exchanged.
- Any product that has been opened, unfolded, or tried on will not be exchange