Pure banarasi khaddi georgette handbrush sari
Holynwkhg21Regular price Rs. 18,999.00 Sale price Rs. 13,999.00 Save Rs. 5,000.00
Use code FESTIVE15 and get flat 15% off on purchase above ₹ 9,999 only.
Use code WELCOME10 and get 10% off on every checkout.
Banarasi khaddi Georgette saree is one of the traditional and favourite choice of Banaras artisans. These sarees are light in weight, sheer and crinkly. This crinkly texture of fabric is the resultant of the alternative use of silk threads in both tana and bana (wrap and the weft). Khaddi georgette sarees are famous for use of pure Zari (silver and gold) and vibrant dyes. Now days a variant of zari fusions are also available like Antique Zari and Water Zari.
- Fabric- pure Khaddii georgette
- Weaving type -Handloom water gold zari and handbrush
- Saree length with blouse- 6.3 meters
- Maintenance – Dry Wash only
- Technique- khadhua / kadua
- These are silk certified pure product
- these sarees are made by our in house weaver as per your specific choice, colour and sari type can be customised as per your requirements. You can also book saree with a token amount 1000 ,For further assistance related to colour chart and booking you can contact to our support no +919119897268
- Handwoven saree might be having some irregularities but it makes saree work more beautiful and authentic, for more information about product you can contact to our customer support.
- The Color retention of actual products may slightly vary according to ambient lighting condition and the colour calibration of digital LED devices, if you would more like to clarify before purchase, please contact our support experts at +916364100868 (Mon- Sat 9am to 9pm IST)
- Before shipment every product goes to quality check. However if the product has a genuine manufacturing defect , we are open to re fulfilling your order.
- This is Handloom products and final preparation like dying and polishing is done after booking confirmation so may take 10-15 days for delivery.
- The border’s motifs may slight vary as per availability of design.