Pure Hand loom Khaddi Chiffon Georgette Saree with Silver Zari Weaving blouse ( length- 6.3 meter )
HTKC005Regular price Rs. 9,999.00 Sale price Rs. 7,999.00 Save Rs. 2,000.00
Banarasi Khaddi Chiffon saree is one of the traditional and favourite choices of Banaras artisans. These sarees are light in weight, sheer and crinkly. This crinkly texture of the fabric is the resultant of the alternative use of silk threads in both tana and bana (wrap and the weft). Khaddi chiffon sarees are famous for use of pure Zari (silver and gold) and vibrant dyes. Nowadays variants of Zari fusions are also available like Antique Zari and Water Zari.
- Product – Pure handloom khaddi chiffon silk with silver sari weaving
- Fabric- Khaddii chiffon silk
- Color- Black
- Weaving type - Handloom zari weaving
- Saree length with blouse- 6.3 meters
- Maintenance – Dry Wash only
- Technique- khadhua / kadua
- These saree are available only on prepaid payment , because these are made by our in house weaver as per your specific choice, colour and sari type can be customised as per your requirements. You can pre book saree with a token amount of 1000 ,For further assistance related to colour chart and booking, you can contact our support no +919119897268
- Handwoven saree may have some irregularities but it makes saree work more beautiful and authentic, for more information about product, you can contact to our customer support.
- The Colour of actual products may slightly vary due to photogenic effect.
- These are Handloom products, so the final preparation like dying and polishing is done after booking confirmation, so may take 10-12 days for delivery.
- The border’s motifs may slightly vary as per availability of design, however, the pattern will be the same.