Pure kota linen silk hand embroidered saree
Holylin46Regular price Rs. 6,799.00 Sale price Rs. 5,199.00 Save Rs. 1,600.00
Use code FESTIVE15 and get flat 15% off on purchase above ₹ 9,999 only.
Use code WELCOME10 and get 10% off on every checkout.
Linen is one of the lightest weight and versatile fabric. it is suitable for every weather. Linen, this word is symbolic of a Latin word “LINIUM” which means, Flax. A linen sari needs a longer time to be created. A flax plant takes almost three months to cultivate. And require intensive manual labor to separate fibers from the Flax plants stem. After such a long process, a weaver then finally uses these flax fibers to create a soft and robust linen fabric. Bhagalpur in Bihar and Kochi in Kerala, these two states in India are famous for pure and authentic linen sarees production. These sarees are available in dark and pastel shades with plain as well as embroidery motifs. Here in ķHoly-thread, we invited you to discover the hardcore effort and charm of the kota linen handloom as well as the power loom weavers, with our authentic linen and slub linen collection.
- Fabric- linen silk
- Color- Biege
- Saree length with Blouse - 6.5meters
- Blouse- Plain With Zari Border
- Maintenance - Dry Wash
- Work Type - Embroidery
- COD applicable only on purchasing value upto 9000.
- Handcrafted products may have slight irregularities in patterns, motif and texture but it makes saree work more beautiful and authentic.
- Handcrafted products are not a subject to mass production. Usually these are made in single or batches. Thus due to human involvement in process slight variation in colours, motifs and patterns is normal in each batch. No return accepted on basis of embroidery motifs and thread colors.
- The Color of actual products may slightly vary due to the photogenic effect.
- These are Handloom products, so the final preparation like dying and polishing is done after booking confirmation so, it may take 10-12 days for delivery.
- Before shipment every product goes to quality check. However if the product has a genuine manufacturing defect , we are open to re fulfilling your order.